Join Bryan Finley and EJ Janik on Thursday, August 6, 2020 at 3 p.m. CDT, as they give a 1-hour MCLE presentation on information and strategies for practicing attorneys related to financial disputes commonly encountered following corporate acquisition transactions. This information will include potential flaws in the construction of Buy/Sell Agreements, which, if not avoided, are often resolved through arbitration or litigation.
Topics covered will include:
- Purchase Price Adjustments
- Earnout Agreements
- Buyer vs. Seller approach to operations and accounting
- Representations and Warranties
- Arbitration Process
- Impact of current economic conditions: revenue decreases, resource availability, bankruptcy, force majeure
Our forensic accounting and data mining expertise helps clients navigate complex financial issues in disputes, before and during litigation.
* Ryan Fraud and Forensic Recovery is not a CPA firm and does not perform attest services.