Before and after a Bankruptcy filing, we can advise management, creditors and equity committees, lawyers, trustees and investment bankers, regarding:
- Chapter 11 or 7 filings
- Debtor in Possession (DIP) filings
- Disclosure Statements
- Statement of Financial Affairs (SOFA)
- Plans of Reorganization (POR)
- Monthly Operating Reports (MOR)
- Operating Metric Reports and Tracking
- Fraudulent Transfers and Preferences
- Plan Feasibility Scenarios
- Forensic Accounting
- Expert Witness Reports and Testimony
Ryan Fraud and Forensic Recovery’s Bankruptcy practice helps our clients maximize their claim recovery with sufficient, relevant, reasonable and reliable evidence and fact finding.
We have significant forensic accounting and data mining experience, which is essential during the complicated and extensive claims process. Our team of forensic experts represent businesses that have navigated their claims and enhanced recoveries throughout the Bankruptcy process.
Ryan’s claims process provides our clients with an end-to-end solution from the Bankruptcy filing to claim recovery, technical assistance, evidence preservation, claim preparation, submission, monitoring, and settlement.
Our multi-disciplinary Fraud and Forensic Recovery team includes:
- Forensic accountants
- Forensic technology specialists
- Economists and statisticians
- Certified fraud examiners
- Experienced expert witnesses
- Former law enforcement and regulatory officials
For structured data Ryan’s Fraud and Forensic Recovery professionals conduct expert analysis using our proprietary Ryan eAnalytics™ software – the most advanced electronic data discovery and analysis tool in the industry today. Powerful and remarkably non-intrusive, Ryan eAnalytics™ provides the most thorough and accurate data mining and discovery analysis available anywhere.
For unstructured data, like emails, text messages, and other documents, our propriety analytic tools help clients find and develop key insights and facts more quickly and accurately than traditional eDiscovery processing methods. Our professionals can organize documents into clusters of conceptual content and filter out background noise to find the issues and information that require immediate attention.